Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got ahold of Julie and Skip yesterday and figured we would try and catch a couple fish ( a paper for Skip especially). With everyone having to get up early the following morning we decided to make it an early night. I picked Rudy up on the way to Bubba's where we met up with Skip and Julie. We finally got out to the High Rise around 7:30. Everyone has said it, no current, slack current, it sucked. We get anchored and shortly after get a decent fish 39" on a bobber. Then the boat begins to swing around and we make the call to move. Get to spot #2 and it doesnt take long and the bottom rod is bouncing. Skip gets the fish to the boat, quick measurement and back in the water she goes. Mission accomplished at 45" :clapping2: Hook another big fish that just wasnt meant to be and got a quick release just before the net:oops: It was almost 10 so we needed to head in after that. Sounds like the fishing was red hot before we got there, and turned on big time at around 1:30. We didnt have alot of time to fish but we did what we went to do! Sorry we got a little wet on the way in :D

Julie has the pictures

Capt_Ben
Above Average Sportfishing

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John give me a call if you get out there, Im thinking about going out again.

757-621-5094

Capt_Ben
Above Average Sportfishing

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Good on ya Ben I'll be there early.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Bite was hot and heavy around 1-1:30. We caught 13 over 30lbs leaving steady fish around 3 AM. Biggest 47". Hurtin a little at work today but good times buddy thanks for the buzz

Attachments

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Evening Stripers

Way to Go! Sitting here in Richmond driving my desk and ya'll are killing me! Can't wait to get back out there!

Kevin
Weekend Mistress
Coastal Conservation Association-Virginia

1 - 8 of 8 Posts