Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Looking for a good link to tide tables for the Quinby VA area. Any help would be appreciated. For those that are interested the Susquehanna River is in reasonable condition for this time of year. It is now ice free here in PA & only slightly discollored.

Thanks,
BillPa,

·
Registered
11,150 Posts
Hi,

Looking for a good link to tide tables for the Quinby VA area. Any help would be appreciated. For those that are interested the Susquehanna River is in reasonable condition for this time of year. It is now ice free here in PA & only slightly discollored.

Thanks,
BillPa,
Thanks for the Susky report.I plan to give it a try next week for some susquehanna flounder(walleyes)my Quinby flounder day trips are over.I remember the good ole days when you could get a nice cooler full of flounder down there...if you lucked out in late March/April.A "maybe" 4 flounder limit @18.5 in. after a 4hr.drive each way just doesn't sound like a worthwhile proposition to me anymore.You guys knock yourselves out....Like I used to.I've got some memorable trips from Quinby.Like the time 2 of us got stranded in a sudden blow in a 12 ft.alluminum boat on Paramore Island in late fall. & a black bull chased us around the Island. Then I remember the first time we went to Wachapreague,we got lost in the maze of canals,it got dark,we saw some lights in a distance an went to them..it was Quinby.We landed at an old store like on Green Acres,I thought it was a dream that took place in the 1940s.We were 5 miles south of Wachapreague.We got a ride back there and got our trailer..I own some property in Quinby,one of these days I plan to put a fishin shack on it.fish ,crab,clam...it's still like the old days of a quiet town like the 1950s in the Andy Griffith show of Mayberry .That's what I like about it.Have fun,there's few places left like that on the East Coast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts