Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paul was a charter member of the Northern Neck Anglers Club and one of the original members of the Board Of Directors. He was very instermental in establishing the goals, objectives, and spirit of the Club. His passing this week has saddened many of us who knew him. He will be missed. Our sympathies are extended to his wife and family.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Only got to know Paul last year, but what a nice guy! He will be missed and our prayers go out to his family.

Mushy

·
Registered
496 Posts
I only knew Paul from talking with him at NNAC meetings the club's first year. He was a nice guy and an enthusiastic fisherman. I'll be fishing tomorrow and hope to release a few nice rock in his memory. I think he'd like that.

·
Registered
82 Posts
[Q]capt. dave originally wrote:
Cyber, where have you been lately?
[/Q]
I have been around but WAY busy!!!!! I have not been fishing since mid summer....[sad]
I am coaching my 13 yr old's school baseball team and my 10 yr old's little league team. Oh, and work.. Sheeeesh!
Had Paul been sick?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Paul was battling illness for over a year. I gather that his system just shut down.

Cyber, you need to go fishing.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ahhh He must have gotten sick just after moving into his new house..... That was back in Nov 04.. I enjoyed sitting with him at one of the fishermens fairs at the Northumberland Middle School. We talked for several hours... Nice guy.

As for me fishing, I guess after ball season.[grin]

·
Registered
659 Posts
Sorry to hear about Paul. Only met him at the NNAC functions, but did talk in length with him. Didn't know that he was sick. Guess it goes to show that we all going to leave this world someday.
Bubba[sad][sad][angel][angel]

·
Registered
531 Posts
Wow, I did not even know he was sick. We are very sad to hear about this.

I met Paul at the very first NNAC meeting. He introduced himself as "Paul Levine the fishin Machine". He was a very nice guy and Jackie and I always looked forward to seeing him at the club events.

Such a good-natured fellow is a blessing to have known. I did not get to spend too much time with him but we will sure miss him and his warm smile. The club has lost a good friend.

We'll say a prayer for him and the family. Goodbye for now Fishin Machine.
[angel]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts