Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son is selling raffle tickets for a Trophy Season trip on the Frayed Knot with Captain Wayne (thanks so much to Captain Wayne for the donation). The proceeds go to help support his Cub Scout Pack. I sold a few to some club members at the rigging party (thanks again Dave) but wanted to offer this up to the rest of the club. Cost per ticket is $5.

Grand Prize is a Spring Trophy Rockfish trip (weekday only) with Captain Wayne Morgan on the Frayed Knot. The second best part is that I'll be the guest mate for the day!!! That means you get to kick me around for the day and make me get you beer and clean your fish and all that ****. The drawing is on February 18th--which is two Sundays away, so let me know soon if you're interested.

Let me know (PM is best) if interested and how many tickets. Just provide a phone number and I'll fill out the ticket for you. You can pay me next time you see me!!!:)

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Dave,I'm in for a few!I never win ****,so you don't have to worry about waitin' on me!IF and I say IF I did win,Don't know that I could go,startin' this new Job.NO time off for a year!Hell startin' over!Giving my resignation Monday.[Mike]

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Dave, Put me down for Two! 410 886 2164. Are you going to Tri State? If so I'll settle up there!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
RAFFLE

Put me down for four tickets. Dave let me know how to get the money to you. I live close to your house. ROCK ON

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dave-
Is there multiple winners or does the winner take people of his/her choice???
Tom
You guys are the best!!!!

Tom-there's one winner and you get to bring your own party!!! I think it would be cool to bring the kids along. That would be a good trip to see if Maggie can reel in a Trophy bigger than she is. Well, taller/longer than she is--if she's grown much since the last time I saw her, she's probably getting close to the MD record. ;)

Mike (Lone Ranger)--how many you want, bud?

Charlie--I can't make it to Tri-state. The only one that I usually get to is the Essex/Middle River MSSA one.

You can mail me the money or drop it off or wait until the next meeting in March.
Dave Oshman
914 Frog Mortar Road
Middle River, MD 21220

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
You guys are the best!!!!

Tom-there's one winner and you get to bring your own party!!! I think it would be cool to bring the kids along. That would be a good trip to see if Maggie can reel in a Trophy bigger than she is. Well, taller/longer than she is--if she's grown much since the last time I saw her, she's probably getting close to the MD record. ;)

Mike (Lone Ranger)--how many you want, bud?

Charlie--I can't make it to Tri-state. The only one that I usually get to is the Essex/Middle River MSSA one.

You can mail me the money or drop it off or wait until the next meeting in March.
Dave Oshman
914 Frog Mortar Road
Middle River, MD 21220
Dave,I'll take 4 tickets,Its for a Good cause!!I'll send you a check and you can just give them to me at the next meeting or mail them if thats ok.Thanks![Mike]

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Mike--
I'll mail them off to everyone, I should have most everyone's address on the club list.
--Dave

·
Registered
564 Posts
tickets

Dave,
Put me down for 4. My luck has to change sooner or later.
Leon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts