Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
friend''s house when he''s not home, and the door''s unlocked and you wander in....man, just you and me here, it''s kind of creepy.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
plus this weird thing of being "Hippie Joe" rather than "hippie joe". Kinda twilight zonish

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
standard stuff==red French table plonk with dinner--steak, salad, garlic bread (2 glasses), 2 Tsing Tao beers, and 2 glasses of cheap Citra Trebbiano white wine--no weed, no liquor, no anything else, altho a little wine is left and will be finishes. Just in a weird, free-ranging state of mind.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
I'd rather have what he had for dinner! My wife had to work so I was left to prepare a meal for my daughter and I. There's only so many ways yu can cook chicken breast and I was'nt feeling creative. At least she's too young to have a discerning palate.

G

·
I checked in after a Red Hook IPA, two chiantis and a Penne Rustica from Macaroni Grill, and tucking my son into bed and Hippie Joe was on a roll here. I headed downstairs for a Myers and Coke and never made it back.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Ya know that Chianti and Penne, is pretty damn good. Try the Lobster ravioli next time your there. I eat it once a week.

I also tried a new beer the other day, that kinda challenges Hop Pocket, but I drank the whole six and forget the name....

But I don't have a drinking problem[wink]

·
Tidal Fish SUPER Commercial Subscriber
10,897 Posts
Whatever you call it, I'll bet you can't finish a 6-pack or you'll end up sounding like hippie joe after a good afternoon of Morel hunting...

G

·
I once drank a 6-pack of Hoffenreffer Private Stock Malt Liquor 16 oz. "Pounders."

I wasn't feeling too good when I came to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts