Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only had two hours of fishing time after work, but same place, same time as last night. Rainy days are always fun. Bill broke the 30" barrier tonight. Lots of high 20s. Heard from Chris (TrophyPro) who was back farther up the hollow, he was in 'em thick as well. We got a few on topwater but Bill jigged up this fish on a 6" mann's hardhead. You can see the sea lice on the tail.

·
Registered
Koah Roller Speargun, 100 Euro
2,937 Posts
That is one beautiful fish. Congrats to you both for getting out today.:clap: ..Don

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Looking good fellas...Keep "Bustin'em up"!.........

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Great news, Shawn. This is what we've been wait'n for :thumbup:..............

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
You have molded Bill into a fantastic LTJ fisherman...........

or, maybe he has molded YOU into a fantastic LTJ fisherman

After some of those shenanigans i saw on sunday, i'm not sure which one it is!!!!

-Mike

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Shawn ,, nice reports Buddy;-), now if you could call me before your next trip,, 2 hours in advance will give me plenty time to jump im my truck and down to the boat. Ill need specific directions on where your heading, GPS coordinates are always good:thumbup:

Will need a detailed list (Just text me) of lure selectin , leader length, material,, etc:D
also if you could in advance know what color the fish are hitting on that will give me a chance to shop at martys:))

Also is there any selected jug bands or blugrass bands that you think will attract the fish to the boat, we would like a detailed list of that as well.:clapping2:

And also would like to know the catching ratio say, for instance do you catch more or less with the "DOG",,aboard, cause i got one tooo,,, he likes the boat.:yes:

and most importantly,, do i really have to drink natty bo to catch a 30er,,,
cause i will:cool2:

Get er done,, Bill

·
Registered
643 Posts
Pretty Fish....I know that guy holding the fish...Gotta get to meet the other half of that crew...bill:thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts