Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many folks on here knew Ralph, founder and previous owner of June Bug Tackle. Ralph would invite any fisherman into his home to show them how to tie parachutes, talk fishing and ask for nothing in return. Many of you have purchased his tackle that he proudly made. Ralph loved to fish and hunt and leaves behind his wife June. My friend Kenny Burr and Ralph were best friends since Kenny was just a kid and it has really hit him hard. I did not fish with Ralph but hunted with him and was fortunate to spend time with him at Kenny's house and talk fishing for hours. Ralph was a generous man, eager to help folks and will be sorely missed. God Bless and rest in peace. I will pass on any info regarding services as I find out....................Gary

·
Premium Member
26,152 Posts
Damn - that news just ruined my night.

Be hard pressed to find a nicer man than Ralph - as you said , always took time to help others.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Sad news for sure. I'm thankful I took Ralph up on his offer to learn how to tie parachute lures a couple years back. I could have talked fishing with him for hours.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Gary, sad loss. That is exactly how I remember Ralph. He was kind, thoughtful, passionate about helping fellow fisherman, and put out a hell of a product. I valued spending time with him learning how to tie lures.

·
Registered
14,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I went to the memorial service to pay my respects to Ralph's Wife June, family and friends. With hunting season upon us, it will be sad without Ralph. He will be missed by many.......................Gary

ralphs service.jpg

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts