Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christmas is less then a week away, another year has gone by.I have learned this year that fishin is supposed to be fun! No pressure! Go fishin with people you like, have a good time and maybe catch a few fish. Dont care to argue anymore, sit and watch whats happenin and if someone asks my opinion, I will give it.Im very thankful for my wifes health, the Admiral is doin well and in full Christmas mode! Im thankful that my son, Matt, is doin well in the navy.God bless all our service men and women. We lose more fishermen every year, to those that have gone before me, thanks for teachin me and God bless! To all my tidalfish friends, Merry Christmas and Happy new years!May the wind be calm, your fish boxes full and all your problems be small!
Tight lines!
Capt. Pete aka mullethead

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
Great post Pete. I too thank those who've shared their knowlege and their friendship. I look forward to our "next trip", as much as I cherish those in the past.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
HEAR..HEAR..well said captain. I too get myself wound up and sometimes down right aggitated when the fish'n is slow. I need to reflect and realize that I am blessed to be able to have all that I have. Life,family,and friends are the most important things we all have. Merry Christmas and Happy New year. God bless our troops and all that serve to protect our freedoms.:amen:

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Well said Pete. I heard somewhere that for every hour spend on the water, that does not count against the number of hours you have left to live...in otherwords, fisherman live longer. But only if we enjoy being on the water and don't get yourself caught up into getting upset because you didn't catch the biggest fish of the day. That is one of the reasons I don't fish for competitions be it chasing paper or tournaments in any form, it always seems to detract from why I fish. I don't have anything against those that do if that is what enjoyment is to you....If you're not having fun on the water...figure out how to have fun and enjoy your time on the water. Merry Christmas all.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Glad to hear all is well with you Pete, Merry Christmas to ye and yers!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Merry Christmas Capt Potty Mouth. No matter how bad things seem at times I always remember someone has it worse than me so I remind myself I am blessed in so many aspects of my life. I am glad to hear that your wife is doing a lot better. I am looking forward to meeting her and seeing you again soon. Hope you guys have a great Holiday and a blessed New Year ! ! ! !

·
Registered
184 Posts
cant agree anymore.. my life has gotten pretty hectic with a new position at work, my side business and slowly settlin in a older home and getting things like projects around the house completed. time fishing and being on the water is therapy to me..

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Christmas is less then a week away, another year has gone by.I have learned this year that fishin is supposed to be fun! No pressure! Go fishin with people you like, have a good time and maybe catch a few fish. Dont care to argue anymore, sit and watch whats happenin and if someone asks my opinion, I will give it.Im very thankful for my wifes health, the Admiral is doin well and in full Christmas mode! Im thankful that my son, Matt, is doin well in the navy.God bless all our service men and women. We lose more fishermen every year, to those that have gone before me, thanks for teachin me and God bless! To all my tidalfish friends, Merry Christmas and Happy new years!May the wind be calm, your fish boxes full and all your problems be small!
Tight lines!
Capt. Pete aka mullethead[/QUOTE
Food for thought,very well said.Merry Christmas everyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.