Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would give back since I got the idea to head up that way from here on the forum.

Fished Sunday in tons of birds nearly all day. Caught a bunch of shorts and one keeper at 21". The crowd kept driving them down but they kept popping back up. Turned around and went back and found a similar showing early in the morning Tuesday. Lots a birds and lots of shorts. Got lucky and picked at nice 31" up on a quarter ounce bucktail. Everything was keying on tiny bait. Did mark some schools of menhaden at the mouth of the Rap but didnt even get a sniff on my trolling spread. Upriver was much more kind than down near the mouth for us. Anyone else out there yesterday?

Until next time....

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
Marked lots of bait and rock from Whitestone bridge to mouth Sunday, with only one taker that got off. In bay by R2 has been very productive.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Fished up there yesterday with a CVSFA club member. 2 30" plus fish and 1 @ 21" with lots of 19" fish near 59A. Found lots of bait, but no takers down south. Also lots of really small fish feeding on top just before dark.

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

1 - 4 of 4 Posts