Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:clap:Tom Smith,Bill Warren and I trolled between 10 and 11 late morning.It was fast and furious with 10 on at once.Caught them on every rod with more caught on white bucktails.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Way to go Jelkin! We will be out Saturday with some kids on........Hope to see you out there..were you marking bait or just blind trolling?? Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
:jackthread: sorry ummm I was born there, actually I was born here but my dad pastored a church there for 15 years and the first few years of my life were there, we still visit quite frequent and route 211 does not go through the town of shen, yes the town has changed but the roads are still in the same places. matter of fact I caught my first fish in the shen. river at the ripe age of 2 right under the 340 bridge.:thumbup: which was quite a few years ago

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
how to catch 10 at a once

Tom Smith had a 5 lure daisy chatn which caught 4 and we caught 2 on a tandem.The others weere singles.6 rods down at once.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
did you buy or make that daisy chain ? Is there any way you can put up a pic, I have 2 that won't catch anything but the bottom.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts