Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Lord gave me just what I ask for on Friday's Charter. We boated the clients limit of Rock with a 39 incher (John didn't get your fishes big brother but did get his year yonger one). Next time Lord I will be more clear as I ment the boats limit which we missed by 2 but not complaining Lord as it was hard fishing Fri. We also had a 33.5 incher we had to throw back which brings out the pirate blood in me as I sure would like to have talk with the brain child that makes me release that fish to be caught by a netter or Ocean fisherman(don't have anything against you guys but it just aint fair). I had planned to fish Sunday but my mothers being released from the hospital tommorow instead of today from her her hip repalcement surgery but wanted to post there are "NO ROCKFISH IN THE RAPP" for all you fishermen out there. The big fish was caught on a chartruse umbrella and the rest of the fish were caught on 6" shad wire lined dead of the bottom or in the top 10 feet of water. Wish you guys luck tommorow Josh and I will be out to chase down some more big ones next weekend. Looking foward to you guys reports for Sunday.

Have a good one
Bobby

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice fish Bobby, I will be out tomorrow, planning on running up river to try to break my spell up there and work my way down river.

Hope your mom's doing well.

Rappangler

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Good Job Bobby, You definately outdid us today. I will be out there tomorow trying to find your fishes big brother!

--John

·
Registered
78 Posts
Mr J your the man, Today i fished from 7am to sundown from #11 bouy to out front of Urabanna and used everything in my box without a single bite lots of bait and marks but no fishes for me. If you don't mind telling where were you fishing.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All Fish were caught between 8 and 11 but I think our success came from pounding the bait and changing baits, levels and speeds to agreivate the bite as I really found no pattern in the bite. Places I found bait and have caught on in the past I pounded hard.All these cold fronts coming in one behind the other has the fish tight lipped.

Have a good one
Bobby

·
Registered
66 Posts
Due to work ended up dropping the boat in the York at Glou Pt. Ran out to the bay looking for signs, but found nothing like the Rapp. Only scattered bait and no luck when we finally started. BACK TO THE RAPP ON SUNDAY! Good job Bobby and best wishes to your mother.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts