Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We again had a great spot weekend with my Saturday crew catching 300 plus spot with croakers, trout and a pomino thrown in for good measure. Sunday Tommy and Logan fished with us and boat 200 jumbo spot in about 5 hours. The fish are migrating to deeper waters and the mouth of the river From what I can tell as my best spots each weekend are moving steadly downriver and Im fishing 3 to 5 feet deeper to catch fish every weekend. My last booked bottom fishing trip is next Saturday and I will be pulling the boat to paint and check out running gear the 7th of October but think you guys in Deltaville will see some great fishing starting around that time from what I'm seeing here. Pics and reports are posting on my website on my other computer as I speak. Givem 10 min and check out pics on Fishing Reports page.
www.misterjspleasure.com.
When I come off the rail I'll be heading to Deltaville, Cheaspeake Cove and look foward to seeing you Deltaville guys. Rockfish/Spot Charters......Good Posibility If we can bump out some early limits.

Have a good one

Bobby

·
Registered
694 Posts
good stuff as always

I noticed in your pics that you use coin shaped lead. I think they are called bank sinkers. Why do you do so well with them? Best, Cutbait

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cutbait If I buy sinkers I like those and buy them at Green Top. they do give the line a little mover action jigging and hold bottom better if casted out because they lay flat but I make my own sinkers too and their all bank. Catch fine on them also just too busy to mold any so Ive been buying them. My spot fishing secret weapon is my LUCKY Topsiders(Boat or should I say SPOT shoes). Won't go spot fishing without them. Their about wore out so I don't know what Im going to do next year hoping my lucky Rockfish Red T shirt still make it through this season also. So if you guys that charter me see a piece of old red t shirt under my regular shirt and im wearing an old wore out pair of Blue Canvas Topsiders you know I've got the Fish Mojo on our side that day.

Bobby

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Bobby,

I plan to put in at Tapp and fish around the locations I always see you on the water. Will you be out tomorrow? If so give me a shout. I will monitor 68.

Mac
Wavejumper

1 - 7 of 7 Posts