Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the bay reports look pretty bad , anybody gonna try it in the rapp ... i cant decide north winds on the bay could be rough but im not so sure on a north wind the river would be that bad . who all is going tomorrow ? :helpsmilie:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I cannot make it tomorrow but plan on getting out on Rapp Sunday...

The rapp is usually pretty good even when the bay is rough...unless it is really blowing...

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I am headed out of Remlik tomorrow for the Rapp. Will be casting in shallow water for schoolies, pups, specks, etc. We have had pretty good luck the last three weeks at differnt spots between the pickle factory and Langrange Crk and the Barns. Might try shallow water trolling which I have never tried.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Rapp Saturday

Can't fish this weekend, north wind in the river should not be bad.

Pickle factory has been producing nice spot. If you can find peelers try the drop off between the sand bar and the bridge, should be some decent troat in 35 - 45 ft of water.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where is Pickle Factory

I am in Remlik. I am familiar with the silos area just upstream from LaGrange Creek. Where is the pickle factory?

·
Registered
120 Posts
So much for it not being bad in the river...MAN, this weekend was nuts...we had 2' breakers in the marina and the docks/slips under water! :eek2: The few boats in the slips were getting hammered.
My neighbor has a little windmill on the bank of the Rapp by the bridge and I thought it was going to take off...we could have powered the entire area with that little windmill as fast as it was running...

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah thats what i heard , i didnt try it this weekend,, hopefully next weeknd !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts