Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lots of boats only managed two fish:

Fished from 1230-1700; the boy picked up a fat 27" and a I got a nice 29" with in just a few miutes of each other when the birds started working around #8 at 1530. Picked them both up on green 4" storms down deep. The keeper 27" had three 4" bunker in her belly. Gonna fry up the fillets for lunch tomorrow.

Purerum: Did you have any luck today?

John
Sea-Mark21

My boys first Rock on the troll

·
Registered
41 Posts
Picked up some nice fish down here too. Lovin life. Congrats to the boy on the nice fish. Weather does not look good for tomorrow. Fratboy Mike will be down for Monday and Tuesday. I'll let you know how I do.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Purerum,

Jake says thanks.

Good luck, I hope you can put Fratboy on one of those 40" fish!!! How did the new lower unit work out today?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Boat ran like it should. Headed east for 10 miles and trolled for 5 hours. No clicks, clunks or overheats! Well worth the money. Check out the beat up fish with sores. I got him out of the boat as quick as I could. Back at the ramp there were 4 boats of guys who were fishing in a tourney and they had a few 50" fish. A full night/day with eels by the highrise was their tactic. Are you still up for a trip???

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts