Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I concur with Brandon that name calling is 2nd grade behavior and that it should cease on this board therefore I will attempt to keep my remarks at a higher level with no name calling ...... regardless of how much it may be warranted.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
How about you leave for publishing private information about your fellow fisherman on the internet!

As usual your pretense that you're superior is revolting.

If you can't follow the terms of service you shouldn't be allowed to be here! PERIOD!

How about a thread titled my friends; Big jim/1dixiechick, TH/spotteddick, and me!

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
For your personal edification;

"It appears that your PM to me with that information is correct, at least to our multiple screen name sniffing software which confirmed so with a super high degree of likelyhood.

I think you guys should refrain from political discussions on here any more, its clear all it does is cause problems and at the end of the day do you think you really are doing to change anyone's opinion? I doubt it. Just something to think about.

Brandon"

Maybe he spoke to YOU in a personal correspondence about name calling?

Either way you published a fellow fishermans address saying you had verified it on the INTERNET!

You should be off like a prom dress.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1. I did not publish a fishermans address from the Internet. The police record from the link provided here on the BS board had the address. I confirmed from my fishing diary that I had picked up Rose at that address.
2. The thread entitled "Domocrats and Welfare" has the post as follows "...if you want to debate, fine, but NO NAME calling. Is this place full of 2nd graders or what." Brandon.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
"You are loved by others here on the board. 314 Locust Terrace, Salisbury, MD 21801 is where I picked you up..."

You should be off like a prom dress freak.

You should also be aware that many here think you're one of the few here to take the BS so seriously as to ba a threat to everyone on the board.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
I concur with Brandon that name calling is 2nd grade behavior and that it should cease on this board therefore I will attempt to keep my remarks at a higher level with no name calling ...... regardless of how much it may be warranted.
Making this thread at all is just asking for trouble. How about just taking your own advice. Is there really a need to advertise it?

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
So you intervened with you BUDDIES when they lied because it was the right thing to do?

The old fart posted personal info that he said he personally VERIFIED!

He should be a bad memory by now!

The same goes for you if you think thats ok!

You can't whine for your buddies BJ and TH because it's cut and dried.........

Its cut and dried with etoufool too!

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
I don't care you trifling fool!

The old man published information he said he had verified as mikes personal address. For all his intent it WAS and may well be?

ITS W R O N G!

If you do it YOU should be kicked off as well!

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
C. Etoufool is a dangerous old fart that takes this BS wayyyy tooo seriously and published the private info of a fishing buddy on the board that he said was VERIFIED PERSONALLY!

YOU are the trifling liar if A and B are your choices.

PS once again the TOS are not your private rules to play with your highness.

No one crowned you queen here!

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Though you are quite simple, you cannot answer simple questions.

Here is another. Are you aware if there is a website where one can enter a boat registration number and find out the exact owner's name and address?
You know, if you happen to see a Sea Ox, or something like that that looks like it was tied to the dock by a dyslexic teenage girl.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
You evaded my question. Do you believe it's the same Mike?
it's all the same guy on the list... they are all 6'3" 185. wheather or not it's the same 6'3"185 MWR that we have here & hangs out in all the same counties listed, who knows??:D:D

Two things I do know.

1. It was wayyyyy wrong to post the dudes in info. Just plain ole wrong.

2. I WAS gonna go fishing on one of the trips he runs in OC & I was thinking about inviting him on my OC striper excrusion... now, not so much.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
though you are quite simple, you cannot answer simple questions.

Here is another. Are you aware if there is a website where one can enter a boat registration number and find out the exact owner's name and address?
You know, if you happen to see a sea ox, or something like that that looks like it was tied to the dock by a dyslexic teenage girl.
so you are a stalker too?

You should be kicked the hell off the board!

Thats why I post pics in my signature and change them just for freaks like you and etou!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts