Tidal Fish Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered

Baltimore? Hopefully?
We need an accurate throwing quarterback. Carr's quarterback rating only went over 100% three times this year. His yearly average is 55.5 percent. We need better than that.

Mike

Registered
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
There鈥檚 a few options out there. Despite the disappointing end last night, I鈥檓 excited for the off season to see the changes and there will be changes. Sports radio is saying John isn鈥檛 even safe right now. One thing for sure, Steve B is unpredictable

Registered
There鈥檚 a few options out there. Despite the disappointing end last night, I鈥檓 excited for the off season to see the changes and there will be changes. Sports radio is saying John isn鈥檛 even safe right now. One thing for sure, Steve B is unpredictable
Steve Biscotti doesn't mind eating contracts. He ate a lot of Brian Billick's contract years ago which bought Billick that nice house on the eastern shore. OC Greg Roman needs to go immediately. We had that game under control if he just runs Dobbins or Gus in the red zone. He is an idiot. Then there's Harbaugh's pitiful clock management on the last series letting the clock run wild. Not running the ball and relying on the pass when the Ravens are a very good running team has been a problem for years. The coach's, plain and simple cost us that game. Harbaugh can follow Roman out the door for all I care, cause I don't trust him picking the right offensive coordinator to replace Roman. He's been through quite a few since he's been here and the only real good one was Kubiac.

Registered
Steve Biscotti doesn't mind eating contracts. He ate a lot of Brian Billick's contract years ago which bought Billick that nice house on the eastern shore. OC Greg Roman needs to go immediately. We had that game under control if he just runs Dobbins or Gus in the red zone. He is an idiot. Then there's Harbaugh's pitiful clock management on the last series letting the clock run wild. Not running the ball and relying on the pass when the Ravens are a very good running team has been a problem for years. The coach's, plain and simple cost us that game. Harbaugh can follow Roman out the door for all I care, cause I don't trust him picking the right offensive coordinator to replace Roman. He's been through quite a few since he's been here and the only real good one was Kubiac.
Yup to all of that. Go Giants!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts