Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: OTHER SUFFOLK LAKES

Saturday wasnt that bad for me, but it still was slow. Bite was sporadic and I'm wondering if that was the status quo everywhere in Suffolk, I hope anyways. Water temp was 62-67. All fish were in 10 fow or less. I caught 11 YP (2 of which were citations, 13" and 13"+) 7 crappie (one at 13.5" and two at 10.5"-11") Some pickeral and bluegill. I enjoyed the brief time where me, Tap and Perc were fishing the same area and BS'n along the way. Here are a few pics. Oh yeah half of these fish were caught casting. :thumbup: I will be out of the running for a while... wife has class the next two saturdays. doh
So unless I get some privy info and can anchor up over top of some fish with the kids, I may take this time to harden up these rabbit dogs.

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also forgot to mention that two males I caught only had half their tuxedos and the big female in first pic had spawned out, but she was caught on the bank.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I remembered that gar being alittle bigger haha...Nothing like having friends on the lake...trade Mt Dews for perch haah!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts