Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All systems (including trailer lights) are ready to go. Minor snag with frozen steering but a 5 lb speed wrench and a little tlc took care of that. All electronics are in proper working order. Motor fired right up and idled nicely. Will have to launch and see how it goes under load but am expecting no problems.

Crabbin' Jack called to get my ass in gear and to make a new trot line roller which I did yesterday and I only have to get his trot line winder now. I promised him If he did well in school I'd buy it. No hurry on that as crabbing won't start for awhile.

Anyway I hope everyone doesn't run into any problems getting their rigs ready this season.

I hope the speckled trout and reds return from their one year hiatus and that the flounder cooperate early this year. Hopefully the crabs will be plentiful too.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Nice painting day so I'm outside painting my boat deck with non-skid paint. Hope to fire up the motor later today and not expecting any issues. Charged the batteries over this mild Winter. Rods and reels are strung with new leader and Coastlocks, all board - boat lures are prepared and boxed up; new planer line and flags; some new electronics installed by BOE and electronic issues fixed; trailer completely rewired and new LED lights. Just add water.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts