Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't get into the whole thing of my day yesterday but it sucked !!!

I'm getting tired of my job
I get a call from school about Brent getting suspended
and the kicker I get a call from my mom crying her eyes out and can't tell me a thing from the hospital !!!! Well I think I told everone a week or so ago dad fell in the parking lot at work and broke his leg,well my dad has diabetes very bad amongst other things and his leg is not healing at all and is losing blood flow to his leg which is NOT a good sign !!

The doctors are going to try a few things but feel amputation might be the only way !!!!

I can't tell you how upsetting that is for my family after watching my grandfather losing both legs and a arm to this nasty disease.

Please say a prayer

As for tonight I will not be able to make it nor will I be able to attend Sat Bull Roast
Tom please let me know what I owe you and I will mail a check !!! I just don't think I could have a good time right now knowing that my father might lose a limb !!!!

Mike B

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
438 Posts
Mike,

Our prayers and thoughts are with you.

I pray and hope everything turns out ok.

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Sorry to hear this Mike, I'll praying for your father and Brent, you too....give me a call if you feel liking talking....

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Mike, my prayers are with you brother The BOYZ will always be here for you.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Mike,
so sorry to hear this.
seems like this kind of things pile up us.
we will keep you, your Mom & Dad & son in our prayers.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I'm sorry to hear the bad news Mike. I hope it all works out for the best. I'll say a prayer for your dad.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Sorry to hear about all that Mike. We are thinking of you and your family!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Wow, that really sucks Mike! Hang in there, things have got to get better. Our prayers are with you.
Charlie

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
that's a great start, Mike
it will be a slow process and these small steps toward recovery are very important.

missed you last night.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts