Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plans of Attack
By Richard A. Clarke
Sunday, December 7, 2008; Page B01 in the Washington Post.

The lengthy article really brings some seperate facts together regarding the recent attack in India. Written by Clarke who served two presidents as a antiterrorist advisor.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Your recomendation is the kiss of death for most of us here.

I assume you read it though and it's nice you're keeping busy!

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The puppets have a hard time reading anything that does not rubber stamp their already set-in-concrete illusions regarding this country....Hot Air, Rush Limbaugh and Fox News does not make a politically knowledgeable reader.....just a "Ditto-Head".

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Oh, You Want to Take Etouffe Fishin. Why Didn't You Say That?

i am gonna knock both his lings loose
ling
-noun, plural (especially collectively) ling, (especially referring to two or more kinds or species) lings.
1. an elongated, marine, gadid food fish, Molva molva, of Greenland and northern Europe.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
twit1/twɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [twit] Show IPA Pronunciation ,
verb, twit⋅ted, twit⋅ting, noun
-verb (used with object) 1.to taunt, tease, ridicule, etc., with reference to anything embarrassing; gibe at.2.to reproach or upbraid.-noun 3.an act of twitting.4.a derisive reproach; taunt; gibe.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
TWAT! aka a vagina,

Something you nothing about!

Yet again mind numbly boring.

But I do give credit you finally had a thought of your own but as usual worthless.

On lunch break and guess who is here. The loser. I sure hate that my tax dollars support such spineless, worthless, losers.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
back to work **** face. Which you know nothing about clueless once again. Your boring

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
ling
-noun, plural (especially collectively) ling, (especially referring to two or more kinds or species) lings.
1. an elongated, marine, gadid food fish, Molva molva, of Greenland and northern Europe.
what I posted earlier on another thread

""""ok gearge, have i started name calling w/u at all??? NOPE this just goes to prove what an ignorant [email protected]@ you are, dam if that is all you can come up with intelegently just shut down the computer (if you don't klnow how get the kid next door) since you can't get a charter which is obvious as much time as you spend on here go get a job at wally world or mcdonalds, at least that will save some of the wefare for the illegals that you stupid a$$ libs work for(and i use the term very losely) they will appreciate it. you dumb a##. Now go ahead and attck the spelling too, you see I work for a living, something you wouldn't know anything about, I don't have time to run Sp Ck on my and everyone elses post either.
You and ET are either one in the same or you are gay, that has been posed before also. That is the only reason you put your dic& in the grinder on his every post. PS if you can't get hired at wally world or mcd's let me know, I know a real capt, that could use and extra hand and from what I have heard you are a hell of a master baiter........
"""""""""""""

see the speel ck comment, did I call it or what:D:D such a looser

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
He doesn't ckeck peoples spelling......he TOLD me so!

He also told me he doesn't lie!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

1 - 20 of 28 Posts