Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last minute trip, trying to make plans. Nephew and BIL are interested in going on a charter for some big rockfish. Does anyone know of a captain who may be available either day?

We will be in Cape Charles, can cross the CBBT easily.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Highly recommend:

Matador
Reel Escape
His Doghouse
Blue Dragon
Rockhound

All are good size boats with talented Captains & mates.

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kevin,

Thanks! Do you have phone numbers or websites for any of them? I will call around tomorrow.

David

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Succession is open on New Years Day and after. Have trips Thursday (Sea Bass) and Friday (Striper). Were fast fun and catch fish.

·
Registered
101 Posts
All Captains Mentioned above are on top of thier Game ! I have fished with Blue Dragon and can tell you Capt Mike will go above & beyond to put his charter on the fish ! After fishin with Mike , I decided to stay with Him & the Dragon for charters .This in no way shape or form takes anything away from the other mentioned in this thread ! They all are Professionals & know what they are doing ! Good luck in your hunt ! Like I said you can't go wrong with any of the Captains who have been mentioned in this thread !

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Family get-together fell apart. :censored:

I'll read thru the messages, see if I can get myself on a boat.

Thanks for your help, guys! I appreciate it even if I can't really take advantage of it.

David

1 - 15 of 15 Posts