Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like some recommendations for charter boat captains near Deale, MD. I have 5 colleagues from Japan coming to DC for a few days the week of November 10 and would like to take them fishing for a 1/2 day (Deale appears to be the closest and most convenient location out of DC.) MUST HAVE HEATED CABIN IN CASE OF COLD WEATHER. Thx.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Geo who owns the " Stormy Petrel" is one of the best and top notch guy! He's right there in Happy Harbor in Deale. His name on here is.. capt.george
his number is 301-261-5656.

moses

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
I'll second Capt George,, if Stormy Petral is too small, his other boat Tenacious can handle 6 of you. Give him a call..

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
I'll second Capt George,, if Stormy Petral is too small, his other boat Tenacious can handle 6 of you. Give him a call..
--Brian, Your spelling is Lousy ---PETREL --Note , the SP has inside seating for 6 & Bus Heater Heating --The "Tenacious" is 3' shorter, but is Certified for 12---& the Captain is Younger--www.Anglerswanted.com

----Folks hope this was not a "Boost Troll "--geo.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Youth and Skill Will Overcome Age and Treachery.........I know its backwards but in this case the truth is the truth and you won't have to deal with the second hand smoke...go with Jacob!

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Captain George and Jacob are fine captains, and I fished with both of them, but lets not forget Captain Wayne Morgan on the "Freyed Knot". :))

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Thx for all the great recommendations.

Love this website.
----Best place for Deale Charter Capt. Info IS-----www.dealecharterboats.com --It is a great site to allow ya to place Deale Captains names with the Boats you may Encounter on the Water --

--I'm Sorry . but I don't know how to make the Site so that you may just click it --Please Google or someone up date this with the Click Thing ---

--If Y's like to meet some of us in the " FLESH" Please Attend our Benifit for Capt Ralph Barnes ,"Valerie Ann" ( on Site) at the Elks on the 8th --Info on the Sticky ya see up top --Some times over looked --Casual wear & Fishy smells may be Associated as many will come from the Bosts --20.00 for a Good Cause & GOOD time By All ---"SNAKEBITE " will play-55/50 Games-Gotta go see ya on the pond --Good Luck to us ALL -Note --OPEN Sun--, --capt. geo.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
---Shirley Temples for Me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts