Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like some recommendations for charter boat captains near Deale, MD. I have 5 colleagues from Japan coming to DC for a few days the week of November 10 and would like to take them fishing for a 1/2 day (Deale appears to be the closest and most convenient location out of DC.) MUST HAVE HEATED CABIN IN CASE OF COLD WEATHER. Thx.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
I'll second Capt George,, if Stormy Petral is too small, his other boat Tenacious can handle 6 of you. Give him a call..
--Brian, Your spelling is Lousy ---PETREL --Note , the SP has inside seating for 6 & Bus Heater Heating --The "Tenacious" is 3' shorter, but is Certified for 12---& the Captain is Younger--www.Anglerswanted.com

----Folks hope this was not a "Boost Troll "--geo.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Captain George and Jacob are fine captains, and I fished with both of them, but lets not forget Captain Wayne Morgan on the "Freyed Knot". :))

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Thx for all the great recommendations.

Love this website.
----Best place for Deale Charter Capt. Info IS-----www.dealecharterboats.com --It is a great site to allow ya to place Deale Captains names with the Boats you may Encounter on the Water --

--I'm Sorry . but I don't know how to make the Site so that you may just click it --Please Google or someone up date this with the Click Thing ---

--If Y's like to meet some of us in the " FLESH" Please Attend our Benifit for Capt Ralph Barnes ,"Valerie Ann" ( on Site) at the Elks on the 8th --Info on the Sticky ya see up top --Some times over looked --Casual wear & Fishy smells may be Associated as many will come from the Bosts --20.00 for a Good Cause & GOOD time By All ---"SNAKEBITE " will play-55/50 Games-Gotta go see ya on the pond --Good Luck to us ALL -Note --OPEN Sun--, --capt. geo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.