Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking of heading over that way today or tomarrow. With all the rain we had is it all muddy or still fishable? Thanks

PS.....I'll be flipping darts, not bait.

·
Registered
892 Posts
red bridges is just outside of greensboro....between greensboro and goldsboro, off of 313.

there should be a thread a two or three pages back titled "directions to red bridges", if you don't find it, i'd be glad to give you some directions.....

the perch are so thick, i don't think the rain will knock them down....we haven't had that much rain in greensboro (not as much as predicted anyway)....it should be okay.

worst case scenario - you may want to tip off the jig/hook with a little taste of bloodworm.

G

·
Hey h20, i will be going to greensboro to fish tomorrow. I am goin to launch my kayak at the public launch and then paddle upstream. I did it on sunday and caught about 40 all on artificial. To check for the condition of the river go to the usgs stream survey website which will give you real time flow information. Maybe I will see you there!

JP

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
In a word HOT [excited]

Porter - Thanks for the directions. They were right on the money or fish.

Slipsinker.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
The water and the perch will be good, but the walking will be muddy. We never need bait like grass shrimp or blood worms on our lures for catching spawning white perch. BUT, some people do .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts