Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have recomendations for someone to redo an enclosure of a 22 proline w/a. Mine is 8 years old and needs to be replaced. I also want to have the combing pads redone. Boat is on the South River, but I live near Towson.

Thanks ahead

Mike

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have a 25 Proline WA and Boat Covers Inc.. in Grasonville MD did mine last year. Jack is super nice and the work is TOP SHELF. Proline's are not the easiest to do. Leave your old set of curtains at home. They build them from scratch. Choose 30 ore 40 Strata Glass with a slight Tint. I paid 2200 but it was worth every single penny. John Deering....Walleye Pete....and many other light tackle guys use that place as well. Good Luck with your boat.

Frank
25 Proline Walk Series

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have a 25 Proline WA and Boat Covers Inc.. in Grasonville MD did mine last year. Jack is super nice and the work is TOP SHELF. Proline's are not the easiest to do. Leave your old set of curtains at home. They build them from scratch. Choose 30 ore 40 Strata Glass with a slight Tint. I paid 2200 but it was worth every single penny. John Deering....Walleye Pete....and many other light tackle guys use that place as well. Good Luck with your boat.

Frank
25 Proline Walk Series
BOAT COVERS INC. does excellent work. I had Jack put a custom 4 sided enclosure on my boat last winter. I cannot recomend them enough!!!! Here are a few photos of the work.

Gus

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
yep, jack is the man @boat covers inc. honest family owned company in grasonsville. take your ideas and the boat to jack, let him explain what he would do differently. oh, set aside about 3-4 hours he will not answer a yes or no question. tell him i said to call........ it might help with where you are in the line. 410-827-7474. post your pics afterwards.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Almo did a great job on my enclosure and are very reasonable 410 987 2121 located in Annapolis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts