Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Temperatures in the 80's have warmed the water up to 65 in the past week. The snook bite has just recently turned on, while the redfish and trout were unaffected by the cold water.

Sheepshead on the gig

Brown Pelican breeding plumage

Red Mangrove Tree Crab

**** in the mangroves

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Oh to be in Florida fishing for reds, snook and trout! Man am I envious! I felt a little warmer just looking at the pictures! Great shots!

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Great pics.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Jay Great Pics as always. Thanksould you mind telling where in SW Florida. I'm heading to Sarasota Sat 15th. I did talk to a friend who was catching trout in Sarasota Bay. Thanks again for the grat Pictures. Les

·
Registered
303 Posts
SW FL Fishing

Great pics as usual Jay. I keep a boat in Marco Island and spend a lot of time each winter targeting the same species of fish you caught. It is not often I see any reports for that area or reports for those species. Can you get more specific on your location. I dont want cooridinates. I have my own sweet spots. I was just wondering how far south you were fishing. What town or area of Florida?? Those are some heavy sheepshead.

Mike

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Jay great report and pics. I'm in Miami tonight fishing for Sail's with Bouncer. I'll be back tomorrow. Give me a shout we can fish on my boat out of Naples.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts