Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well as you all know.......Just outside of Rudee and around Dam Neck was the place to be yesterday!! Our charter consisted of some of our BEST customers and they caught fish till their arms were tired! We had our limit by around 9:30 and we played catch and release looking for a citation till around 3 pm! No citation, but all in all we probably caught and released over 60 fish!! They averaged from 15 pounds on up to probably 35 pounds being the heaviest! What a great day for our group and for MANY others out there!

Hope you all have a safe and Happy Holiday! Tight Lines To All!!!

Thanks again Mike and Crew!!!

SEE BELOW FOR PICS!!!

I am using myfishingpictures.com for these pics, anyone have a clue how to make them show in a larger scale?? I FIGURED IT OUT!!! THANKS!!!

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
that place has steady gone down hill Robert......when I found photobucket I never went back.......

Sounds like you all had a awesome trip with the others out there !!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We did Jamie.....its good to see a lot of people that pay thier dues get on the fish! Maybe I will try photobucket.......thanks!

After we caught our limit we actually left the crowds and birds and found a steady bite away from mayhem........it was one of those days....congrats to all that were out!!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is better!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Friday booked.......Will let you know about Saturday, it would be nice!!! I have only been striper fishing one time this year and that was with YOU! Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
robert why you wearing all that gear on a big foo foo boat like that! if you don't ride on the g. bay quick you might not be able to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts