Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, this next meeting promises to be a doozy. Here is a summary of what's on tap:

1. The annual swap meet or flea market. Bring your old or no longer needed stuff, put a price and your name on it, and lay it out on a table for sale or trade!

2. Our guest speaker is Captain Mark Samson, a charter captain from Ocean City, MD (www.bigsharks.com). Mark is coming back by popular request and he is very fly fishing friendly and will even do fly only charters if his customer requests it. He does nearshore and offshore trips.

3. The annual Grand Raffle drawing! The top prize is a fine new saltwater fly fishing rig!! There will be one last chance to purchase tickets during the first half of the meeting and during the break.

4. My drawing for a complete 9 weight outfit for any qualified beginner. See my post down below this one for details (you might have to "customize" your display to show more days of posts - look right under the club logo at the top of the message board).

Plus the usual refreshments and comaraderie. Don't forget, we are starting early this month at 6:30 since we have so much to squeeze in. See you there![excited]

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hey Bill,

Are some of you guys still meeting and driving down together? If so I’d like to bum along. Dianne told me my dues check was returned because I made it out wrong, so I have to take care of that. Let me know!
Ken

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ken,
Bill M. & I, and usually others, meet at the park-n-ride at Rt's. 1 & 896 (east side of 1) for pretty much every meeting. Usually, we meet at 5 PM, but this week, we've got to go down earlier. We'll probably be meeting at about 3:30. I don't know if there are any others coming along this week; Bill will chime in I'm sure when he sees this - he is usually the contact man for carpoolers.
Bill O.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Ken,

you (and Diane, too) are welcome to carpool with us anytime. Like Bill said above, we are leaving early this month in order to accomodate our guest speaker and because the meeting is starting a half hour early.

I'll send you a bMail with my phone numbers so we can hook-up.

Post script to my original post: There will not be the regular monthly raffle this month due to the very full schedule of events - just not enough time for everything!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts