Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Though it gets lost in the shuffle around here, the fact is, there is a reason for all these Senatorial appointments. Illinois, Delaware, NY.
It's because you guys got your ass brutally whipped!:D

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Though it gets lost in the shuffle around here, the fact is, there is a reason for all these Senatorial appointments. Illinois, Delaware, NY.
It's because you guys got your ass brutally whipped!:D
I think that is the lamest post I have ever seen. Can't wwait to see how your denial about your party manifests if this is any indicator.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
that is because he is lame,,or should i say lamb oh sorry, it is sheep that is what he likes sheep, hey gaerge there is a sale on gum boots down at the wally world, go get yourself a pair. if you can't afford it apply for a job while you are at

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think that is the lamest post I have ever seen. Can't wwait to see how your denial about your party manifests if this is any indicator.
Don't sweat it, cz. You've made it painfully clear that you aren't one of those guys that got their ass kicked.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
that is because they are one in the same, they only share the same hand depending on which personality showes up, and they share the ass useing the same coke bottle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts