Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bandit took Mountain Man, Danny, Marvelous Marvin, and Big Boy to the beach on Friday. Lots of fish and boats off of Cape Henry. Had our limit by 9:30am or so. Such great weather this weekend we decided to stay and invite the wife and kids. Stayed at the Ramada. Enjoyed great food at Big Sam's & Rudees. Had a great time watching all the boats at CH. and the final results come in at the Rockfish Shootout.

Is this really January? Kept looking for Just Kiddin & Tie One On. Felt so much like Miami. Even had some Bikini action on the beach. Thanks to all for a great time. I will not forget my visor next time! Here are a few pictures that started it all:

Mountain Man working the 2-speed.

Danny on the reel.

Marvelous at the helm

Birds Diving in all the boats.

Another Great Catch!! The only thing missing was Silver Fox. Thanks Bandit!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Another great day on the water. Warm temps, good company and plenty of fish makes for good memories. Really enjoyed fishing with Mountain Man for the first time and as usual it was fun fishing with Marvin, Danny and Hank. Hank ( Third Child) had to mate today in place of Tim (Silver Fox) and did a fine job if we can keep him off the cell phone. He's our INTEL engineer most of the time, but had to cover both tasks on Friday. Nice work!

:D :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Boat envy is a terrible disease. Is there any known cure? Thanks Wayne.
Its going to be hard to get back on the Parker after fishing on the Bandit. Great weather,fish and company. I only have one regret didn't get to watch the Silver Fox in action on the lines. Tim you need to get Hank a headset for his phone if you are not going to be there to run lines. He has a hard time multi tasking. A natty light in one hand phone in the other doesn't leave alot of room to take off that bunker spoon or the 2 foot fake eel tha hasn't seen a fish. Did he get those from you? I will try to give you guys a peek from the BVI's. Talk when I get back

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hey sounds like you guys had a great time! Mountian man, a 2 speed rod? What's up with that? Getting a little age on you, or was it the brown wiskey? Third Child on the cell phone??? You got to be kidding......I gotta call Mike C.....Hank does Mike know you took Friday off?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts