Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left my slip around 6:45 and headed south in calm, 44 degree seas . Lines in a bit after 7. Only Coach and I Fishin: Impossible so we did not have a lot of pressure to catch a ton of fish. First fish on at 8am measured 36", which was full of sea lice and hit on an unweighted, green umbrella. Second fish hit a weighted dasiy chain at 8:30 and the fight was on! After a lot of drag and many head shakes Coach boated a 45" , 30 + pounder that had several, small 3" flounder in its mouth. Similar to other recent BPM trips we were back at the dock by 9:15.

Saw many fish caught by other boats that were in the area. Pay a visit to Mike and get um while the bite remains HOT!

Jerry

·
Registered
368 Posts
I think its Chesapeake Bay Lures that makes a trolling spoon that looks just like a flounder. Guess they are on to something. Sounds like a good day!

·
Registered
70 Posts
You didn't mention the general area you fished. Yesterday my temp guage was saying 41.7-42.5 while fishing around Thomas point area. Were you fishing to the south or might my guage be slightly off?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts