Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out Saturday from Kiptopeke State Park with Captain Walleye Pete around 7:00 am. Proceeded to the shoals and found plenty of action. Caught around 30 fish apiece (3-guys) the largest @ 32 lbs. This was too fun, so we did proceed to Cape Henry for some dinner. I personally have never seen so many boats in one area in my life. Trollers were everywhere, so we basically rode up to the beach into 15 ft of water. We caught numerous 25 to 27" fish, probably 25 of them, and mangaed 5 keepers up to 42" 31 lbs. The weather was a ridiculous 68 degrees, I thought it was April not January. Captain Pete taught me a lot, I am self taught (which means I know sh*t) and only been fishing since 2002, so the knowledge I learned is worth more than anything. I would post pics, but don't have a clue how to.

Thanks again to Captain Wall eye Pete

Bill DeCarlo

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Unlike your day, we went to the same place and managed only one keeper. Plenty of boats thou, right up t the beach. Found our glory hole on a slack tide around the pillars. TWO of our members caught their persoanl bestests... Report to come when they get home. I;m going to sleep here and drive home in the AM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts