Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went down to OI looking for some cobia action.Got 23 miles south of the inlet and my 7.5 month pregnant wife says you are taking me to the docks.So she proceeds to chum for us.She has never been sea sick before;guess the baby didnt like all that bumping around.WE turned around and trolled back as the winds had gotten up considerably since we left and it was a head to sea.We managed 1 boston mackeral and two bluefish in 23 mile back to Oi.It was unfortunate because before we turned around the sea was coming to life with houndfish,albecore,Jack crevalle,turtles.etc,etc. well anyway took her to bathroom at Oi and she said she wouldnt mind going flounder fishing.HA HA had read Happy hours report of a few keepers.So we went over to the white barrel channel and caught ourselves 5 nice keepers up to 18 inches.Mom decided that I can take anyone i want until after the baby gets here so anyone interested in some cobia or tuna action keep your eyes open I will probably looking for some hoes sooon.I will be going to hateras and staying for a week in July so we dont have to pull the boat back and forth from Moyock.

·
Premium Member
5,760 Posts
I'll tell ya Richard if I lived down that way I would go out with you in a hart beat. Now let me ask you this if shes 7.5 months that means you guys will be having that baby in September just make sure she has it before Setember 24th[grin] I'll need your help getting some bait because Rob has not been praticeing. Best of Luck Richard

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.