Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the VABC Rockfish Rodeo with Capt Jake on the Matador. Had a great time fishing the all night tourney but damn was it cold. I got lucky around 3:00am and caught the winning fish that weighed in at 45lbs.

Jake has got this rockfish stuff down. We caught about 25 fish with many over 30lb and a couple over 40lbs. Thanks again jake for another great trip on the Matador. Here are some pics of the fishing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
High rise boat position

I am new to fishing the hirise . What is the best place to position your boat to fish the pilings. Do the fish position behind the pilings or are they scattered. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
BIll glad to see the hernia doing fine. Wtg Bill, Jake and crew for the win:bigfish:

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Nice pictures

Congrats again on the win of 1st place. It was so nice meeting you all all the VBAC tourney dinner. Don't be strangers. Shaun has our cell numbers.. :chugbeer:Beth
P.S. How hung over was Shaun the next day...just curious?????

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice meeting and fishing with you Bill, thanks for reeling in half those fish. Thanks to Jake for putting us on the fish. Never been let down by Jake.

Marc

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Thanks yall.... Beth I couldnt tell you what happened to Shaun. I know they called me the next morning and invited me to have bloody marys at big sams.... but there was no way. I saw what was coming that night and I am VERY glad we had a church function.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts