Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After blowing out a trailer tire on the way down the beltway, I was almost afraid to go out. I did not notice...but should have, the entire tread on the inside of the tire was worn down. Maybe the axle is bent...I'll have to check it out later, ( trailer is only 1 yr old), Launched from Turners' at approx. 12:30. Trolled from the center channel in front of Beth Steel, Ft. Carroll, etc. Jiggged the bridge as well. Ended up trolling up 3 nice fat stripers at 18"........Since it was Halloween I did not keep any today.....gave them a treat. Also caught some smaller stripers as well, ( pictured). All fish were caught trolling and on the charteuse plastics. Nice day, and not as much pullage as I wanted & expected.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
I was in there about that time, probably ran past you. There were quite a few trollers in the patapsco. Tried to find a bite at the key bridge but no takes.

TIGHT LINES!!!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Go to hear the river is warming up ,nice going on the fish.Do you troll BAs?

That area looks fishy:yes: Thanks for the report and pic.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fishin

Roger...I troll tandem rigs.............three rods out...........the longer lead has the chartreuse ass. the shorter line has a bucktail on it. That chartreuse color has seemed to be the ticket in Bear Creek/Patapsco for me. No blues at this time so the plastics are good to go.

Frank.........sorry I did not see you. Had the radio on 68 all day. Lost my "deadly dick " jig to the wall center span of the Key Bridge. Not deadly anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts