Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the conditions were a lot better then what we met on Tuesday morning.....at least wind and wave wise. Lots of fog and no birds to see. The first three hours were very slow.............we picked up a few keeper size fish in the 18-19 " range. Approx. 12:30 or so the fog started to lift and the birds that we had seen around us got up and started to work. Pretty soon we were in a big time pullage battle. Bill, Alleycat and myself ended up with over two dozen keeper size fish in a very short time period. Fish caught were up to 31 inches. Fish were caught from just below the surface to the very bottom. All LTJ.

Notice the "fish finder" in Don's picture....................they were there.

Attachments

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Nice going guys,and your right about the FF sure is lit up.Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Hey Plastic Man what a day. Fog, Fun and Fish. What a blast, you and Headwind make good partners three nice fish on at a time! that doesn't happen often and as a bonus I didn't stick a hook in myself for a change. :clap:

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Nice day with the fog and little traffic. I think we crossed path's a few times today but I wasn't on my boat. Plenty of pullage today.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Where 'bouts were ya today? Unfortunately I had to head in at noon empty handed. I was in the Sassafras.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber
2,741 Posts
WTG. its been good out there..I hope I don't get to spoiled, Im not sure if the CBBT this winter will be as good

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
WTG again guys! :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts