Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the whiteys are spreading out and slowing down.We managed only a couple of nice ones the last two trips,so we got some minners and went after some crappies.We caught about a dozen but only 6 keepers so we went and dunked for some catfish .we did manage 4 nice cats with about 25 throw backs .Left the camera at home so no pics.We were getting bored when my brother called and said the rock were biting and they had 4 keepers so we pulled the boat out and headed towards him. By the time we got there only 1 small one and a couple nice cats so we packed it in and called it a day.My son had on something that was screeming his drag when he decided to grab the spool and stop him,but he managed to stop the connection of the line and the hook .We might not let him forget that one for a while.[grin] well tight lines and keeep them reports a coming.We did count 22 giggable frogs tonight on our way home.[excited][excited][excited][excited]

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
I see you are still at it Richard WTG and have you not taugh you son about not grabbing the spool. He better start listing to his Dad[grin]

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lets say he has been told repeatedly lmao.He has got the fever he didnt want him to swim away.I guess i let him hoarse in one to many mahi or kings or something.Funny he is a straight A student and yesterday was skip day for doing so well in school.He is smart and a good learner he just gets to excited and grabs the spool.[grin]When i stop getting excited about it I guess its time to quit.I hope that never happens.Whether its a knockdown on the outriggers or a bream eating my popping bug or the mystery big fish coming off the bottom or the almighty cobia swimming away with my bucktail in his mouth because i held the spool I love it.[excited][excited][excited]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts