Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
You forgot the post or link you demented old fart

If Bush had cut government your messiah wouldn't be waiting to be crowned.

·
Registered
395 Posts
True.
And if a frog had wings...

The election is always there for the incumbant party to lose. If they do a good job the people will hire them again. If they fail the people will fire them.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Drudge Report: Biggest Government Ever....April 2008.
How about going on record now Etou...what % smaller is the govt. going to be this April 2009? Maybe the other BO apologists can chime in too.

If government spending and Iraq are the real reason you, CG, etc. voted for BO, would you like to commit now to how long you are going to wait for that to CHANGE before you lump on BO as you have W?

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CZ I posted facts about the size of government. I will leave it to the elections losers to speculate on the future. Electorial votes = 364 Obama and 163 McCain....speaks for itself.

·
Registered
118 Posts
CZ I posted facts about the size of government. I will leave it to the elections losers to speculate on the future. Electorial votes = 364 Obama and 163 McCain....speaks for itself.
And the popular vote was.....? Not a landslide by any degree. The country is divided.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And the popular vote was.....? Not a landslide by any degree. The country is divided.
Unfortunately the popular vote does not count in American elections. I for one support the elimination of the electorial college. Certainly there was no landslide but clearly a mandate. Yes this country is divided...but it would appear the biggest divide is between the current government including the President and the current congress if the various polls are to be believed. I hope this will change.....wait and see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts