Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Read my lips: no new taxes," George H.W. Bush said, as quoted in an ad from Bill Clinton's campaign. The ad continued: "And then passed the second-largest tax increase in history."
CBS News

·
Registered
395 Posts
He signed it.
He even agreed to it before they passed it.
What people fail to understand is that congress can do little without the president's approval.

I voted for Bush I. I doubt that you did.
He was a tremendous disappointment and was the last time I voted for a republican.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm here.
He needs to say if he voted for Bush I or not before I reply.

I just said I doubted. He has not said that I was right or wrong.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
So did I and I voted for McCain/Palin to so what's your point Dixie or whatever!

·
Registered
395 Posts
You are wrong. I voted for Bush 1.
I don't think we were talking about Bush's failed re-election. I think we were talking about when he was elected and served and signed the bill.
I still doubt that you voted for George H.W. Bush when he was elected president.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have not made up my mind about anything, not even who I am.
But whoever I am, I have not been to the Peaks of Otter in my life.
It is pretty simple. If you were born before 1970 you could have voted for Bush I when he was elected president.
According to the online record, (and I have no way of knowing that is accurate or not) you were born 8/11/19**. Your current age is less than the 38 it would have to be for you to have voted in that election.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Online resources? Interesting that you could do a search on someone you supposedly only know as Byrd from an internet site. Damn Jim have you no shame at all.

Well I said I would bite, and ask how you could know I didn't vote for Bush 1. I voted for Bush 1 in 92 when he ran against clinton. I did not vote for him in 88 becuase I wasn't old enough. So you are both wrong and right. I couldn't vote for him in 88 but did in 92.

EABBODADYFAMF

·
Registered
395 Posts
I know exactly who you are. It is pretty easy.
I knew that you did not vote for Bush I when he was elected president, even though you tried to claim differently by saying only half-truths.
I was able to look up your birthdate on the web quite easily. For $9.95 I can find out just about everything about you, including your SSN.
You are reasonably well known on tidalfish and other sports fishing websites and have posted pictures of yourself often.
I was also able to look up your criminal record on the internet which was not a long a list as some on here but certainly longer than most.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts