Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The NNAC Rock-A-Thon Tournament that has been blown out twice with Small Craft Advisories will hopefully be concluded this Saturday, June 3rd. Thus far the weather forecast looks promising.

I fished the Triangle this past Sun. and Mon. with fair catches both days. No big fish though. Don't forget that we are after both Rockfish and Croakers. Good luck. Dave

·
Registered
35 Posts
is it still to late to Register for the tournament. I am a youth Member so am i already registered or do i need to send you my info?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fishdogs, regular members and registered youth members do not have to check in or anything like that before a tournament. All you have to do is go out and fish. If you get one that you want to enter for the tournament awards, you will have to have it weighed at one of the Club's weigh in marinas.

·
Registered
531 Posts
We’re gonna have to watch out for FishDog. Rascal was bailing fish last weekend and knows where they are.

Hopefully this one won't get blown out again. At the rate were going we might end up with two tournaments in the same weekend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts