Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YFT in Baltimore Canyon - Trolling and Chunking
Tunas on the troll on ballyhoo and bars. Chunk bite also, Good Swordfish bite overnight.
New Overnight Open Boat trip/ Tuna, Swords - This Thur-Fri Oct 20-21
Leave dock Thursday at 7am / $525 pp / Need 4 anglers

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
Had them on the West side of the Wilmy yesterday too but not that good. How many troll bites if you don't mind me asking skipper? Thanks and great job on an awesome day!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
Wow we trolled all over The Balto. SATURDAY 10 15 no signs of life no bait and no other boats.nuthing,saved the days with tiles

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wow we trolled all over The Balto. SATURDAY 10 15 no signs of life no bait and no other boats.nuthing,saved the days with tiles
Hi David,
Sorry to hear you missed the tunas. I just looked back at the SST chart from 10/15 and it looked like some okay water was hovering over the ledge/ENE of the Bight of the Balt. Were you in that area? I of course don't know where the RL/Marli have been but i thought it would have been that area. I guess that's why they produce quantity and i produce skunk hair delights. I plan on going Thursday. Shoot me a call/text if you are planning on getting back out there: 410 279 2348 - Matt Let's find these fish!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts