Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometime between thursday and friday some jerkwad ran into the back of our 38 ft blue/white deadrise wooden boat docked behind the pilot boats in lynhaven inlet . They hit the port stearn corner busting the wood and tearing the rub rail away down the side. It was hit hard enough to rip the cleat loose, a rub mark is one thing but to due major damage to someones boat and leave is cowardly and shameful, we are offering a reward for info in this case, someone has to know something, please spread the word, they probably have some damage i would think as they hit hard. We had just painted the boat and put that new rubrail on , this really gripes my azz and i am not stopping til i find the person responsible. Call 438-8344 with any info,
thanks capt todd

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Sorry to hear this. Maybe someone in the Pilot building saw something ?

Maybe someone working in the restaurant saw something ?

I hope you catch up with the sneaky B_ _ _ _ _ D who did this.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jamie talked to the pilot boat Captains, they were aware of it, but didn't see anything, Demetri actually called me and told me about, someone hit one of his boats as well, Mike I have my own form of justice in mind for this case if I catch the bastage.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sorry to hear about your boat. I know it's been said already, but I would definitely think someone would have seen something over there. I would put flyers up around the area. Maybe someone will speak up.

Happy hunting.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
I took some pics yesterday - they are home on the camera still......I'll get em off there tonight-

·
Registered
207 Posts
I temporarily docked behind your boat on sonday the 9th at about noon and that damage was there then. I not sure if this helps you or not but thought I would let you know. Good luck finding the jerk that's responsible and be sure to hang em high!

·
Registered
485 Posts
How big a boat do you think hit you. small going fast or big going slow. look at repair as he has to have damage also. Hope you get him.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
--sure it wasent caused by a o dark 30 joy ride --looks like a possible backing problem in Wind & Current --Change the location of your cabin & Ign, key

·
Registered
138 Posts
I almost hate to bloody her deck in a couple of weeks. Nice work, for thats a pretty boat. Looks like you put alot of hard work and time in her.
Sam

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
I almost hate to bloody her deck in a couple of weeks. Nice work, for thats a pretty boat. Looks like you put alot of hard work and time in her.
Sam

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY SAM !

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
UPDATE, I have an eye witness who saw the boat and person who hit my boat, I GOTTCHA NOW, I would of been understanding about it being they had a motor failure on one of their Outboards and if they would of left info at Bubbas like they said they were going to, Well they didn't and I am now going to seek the best course of legal action to put the cowardly Bastage behind bars. The local law say's since my boat is a documented vessel used to charter fish, it is a Coast Guard issue which I am awaiting a reply back on course of action, My message to the guy is.... Have a Merry Christmas and hope you sleep well knowing that I found you and now your MINE!!!! and I hope you had to buy 2 new Optimax covers

1 - 20 of 42 Posts