Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a cableTV show that Richie Gaines and I did on striped bass fishing from I think 1998. It was with Captain Ray Kelly based out of New York. Seems old school video when I look at it now.

Check it out here

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hmmm... I just get a bunch of mumbo jumbo asking me how to I want to open it... My response, I don't care, just open... I want to see Brandon with a hair cut and Richie with hair... Let me try again..

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought you would like the glasses:cool2:

Hey in my fishing evolution I have trolled, eeled, chummed, chunked, cast lures, cast flies etc... with each method you learn about how to become a better angler:D:fishing2:

Brandon

·
Registered
8,845 Posts
Brandon-

I was able to watch it in theater mode which was full screen. Pretty interesting to go back in time.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Real Player worked just fine for me.

It is neat to go back in time, but I have to say, to me, New York accents are not too dissimilar than fingernails on a chalk board;-)

Mark

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
I still have the VS episode of fishing with Roland Martin when they pulled fish off the kent narrows breakwater on topwater recorded on my DVR. Kills a half hour on a rainy day here and there

Awe son, that's some fun TV there, gotta get me a bogga grip for those 15 inchers!! Hold on, gotta put my frog toggs on.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
finally got it to run from home:thumbup:

i don't know what is funnier....

the video or the comments;-)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts