Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recent reports of Hickory or American shad being caught under the I-95 bridge? I wouldn't be surprised if the river's been too muddy...

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Big Cat, don't give away that info. Read it closely. He only asked about "under the 95 bridge". Now, did you witness anyone catching a fish directly under the 95 bridge? Well?

Keep that up and there won't be any room for us at the big rock! Hint Hint.

Charturse darts, gold spoons. They are here. I watch a young dude catching them while I was only getting gizzards.

Good luck, let us know how you do.

Dayton

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've heard some have been caught. Right now I'm waiting for the water flow to get down to between 10K and 15K cuft per second.

http://waterdata.usgs.gov/va/nwis/uv?dd_cd=02&dd_cd=07&format=gif&period=5&site_no=02037500

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. The river just doesn't want to cooperate. Has the break in the weather the past few days led to any improvement? Any new reports? Thanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Randy-

haven't heard of much going on down there yet. we're supposed to get some rain tomorrow night and some on friday, so i don't know how the river will be on saturday for the tournament.

heard you were trying to bring down the "courtney girl"-- figure you'll have Jake onboard, got room for a third?

Lee

·
Registered
56 Posts
Based on the slope of that discharge curve, the river's flow rate should be below 15k cfs by Thursday 4:12 pm. [grin]

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Y=MX+B, in this case M is negative (-), but that only works for a straight line. I think a first derivative might help, but that is only instananious for that exact moment.

A²+ B² = C²

X²+3X+4=0

x²+y²=0

Angle of dangle x heat of meat = mass of the.......nevermind.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Dude. You ain't right in the head. :D

As for me...I just hold a ruler up to the screen, extend the line, and guess at about how many days it will take.

That's cuz I are hi-teck! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts