Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
made it by sun afternnoon. Not enough big boats for me, but a lot of nice little ones. It was nice to speak with capt dave again. Thanks for your dedication to NNAC. I will be filling out and sending in my form for the spring seminar.

I was really tempted by the 36' donzi cc. Looks fast!

The 26' scout cc was really NICE! I have never been on one and the quality and finish was impressive. The lines are very seductive too!

The biggest suprise wasa the larger Prolines. I have never been that impressed, but this new line kept me on the boat for a long time. The larger 32' express has loads of room and I have always wanted more manufacturers to lose the walk around. To me, it has always been a waste of helm space. They have also increased the deadrise on the 30 and 32' expresses to 22 deg. That should really improve the ride. Fit and finish was a b+.

see ya

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Scouts looked nice but a little light on the freeboard for taking it in the bay. 10-4 on the big Prolines. The big baby-blue one was VERY sweet.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was running out of time by the time i got on the scout. I think the 26' is close to 100k!!! The 26' cc i crawled all over had tons of freeboard. It was a really big 26'.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That souds about right for the 26'. Last year the 240 ABACO was $107K at the raceway if I remember correct. The 23' CC wasn't far behind. A few of my family memebers have Scout CC's for fishing the shallow bays in TX and they are great reliable boats. They always seemed to come standard with fishing needs that others had as options and still kept a real competitive price. They seem to be a little high now but they are laid out really well for fishing and have great fit and finish. Besides....Price is on relative to wants and budgets[wink]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts