Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scott picked me up at the dock this morning a little before 11am. He already had fresh bait and was ready to fish. He is a sucker for Chick-Fil-A buscuits! Which, I had!

Road around and marked some fish and set up. Ended the day at 4pm. 10 fish. 5, 5, 12, 16, 20, 23, 28, 28, 37, 41 pounds. Not bad.

River surface temp was 38-39°. Water is looking good and very little debris. River was running a little low.

And this thing. Bad sore on the head of the 41. Came out of the water like that. Hope he heals up.

Thanks for the ride Big Cat.

Dayton

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
That looks like a lamprey bite, doesn't it? I'm new to that kind of animal, but I've seen lampreys on the Bosher Dam shad cam. They look like they could make a sore like that. Nasty!! Looks like you guys did pretty well.[smile]
Moe

·
Registered
766 Posts
imagine that Earlyriser, "i think you are right" - i guess I'd be smilin' too,huh !???

Hugh fished and did not call me - that's a problem. I'm just so used to anchoring next to him i bet he was lonely, can you say "german chocolate cake" with heavy on the chocolate icing?............jus wonderin'[wink]

·
Registered
471 Posts
I will be out on the water again today joe, you taking the party barge out anytime soon?? We thought we saw you but it was Ostrander. As long as you keepin shoveling chocolate donuts to Hugh he is happy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts