Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got the word today John a big brother to a good friend died in Iraq last night after the MH 47 helicopter he was piloting crashed killing him and 7 others. He was your typical Dulaney High guy big as a house and fun as hell to party with. This guys was the life of the party and you knew he was in the house when you arrived. He had a bigger than life personality. True all american boy. He dedicated his life to the marines and his family. He is survived by his wife and 3 daughters. Family is devastated pray for them. Burial will be this week at arlington RIP John
correction=former marine, current army officer
:((

·
Registered
126 Posts
God Bless him and his family. It is tough for his family, but people like him make this country what it is.

Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.

Mark.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
414 Posts
My heart goes out to his family.

"All gave some, some gave all."

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
America's Finest

He Lived to bear his country's arms.

He Died to save it's Honor.

He was a soldier...he knew a soldiers duty.

His sacrifice will help to keep aglow the flame that lights our lives....
that millions yet unborn may know the priceless joy of liberty, and
we who pay him homage and revere his memory,
in solemn pride rededicate ourselves to a complete fulfillment of
the task for which he so gallantly placed his life upon the altar
of man's freedom...

Hap Arnold, US ARMY Gen

They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old...
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn...
At the going down of the sun, and in the morning...
WE SHALL REMEMBER THEM...

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Semper Fi

--As A former Marine , I Greive for a Comrade & his Family, My Silent prayer was the singing of the Marine Hymn---

---I Grieve Daily for all our Men & Women, whom are in Harms Way & give of themselves the Supreme Sacrifice---Geo--

·
Registered
233 Posts
My family thanks John and his family. I hope they can find peace and to know that there are people who truly believe that this county given its many flaws in still worth fighting for. No politics and no judgment other than the fact that this young man gave so we can be free. God Bless his sole and may his spirit find its way into his children’s hearts to live for generations to come.-RIP

Ralli Family

·
Premium Member
26,149 Posts
Saw an interview last night with his friends.They said he was shot down once before-but he still went back to fight.Hell of a guy.

This summer-try to take out some veterans as a small THANK YOU for everything they did for all of us.Contact your local VFW hall-I'm sure they will get you some names/#'s. Least we can do. Skip

1 - 14 of 14 Posts