Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went our for a couple hours this evening with my neighbor and his two sons they had a blast catching fish not as active as yesterday but I managed our limit.:thumbup:
View attachment 11955

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jack good one. Those fish were actually pretty nice a 22" and a 20" they sure look small in the pic though. The big ones I filleted before I got back to the dock.:D

·
Premium Member
26,107 Posts
Those fish do not stand a chance against your boat :thumbup:. They are not hitting your lures- they are just giving up :D. Nice catching - gotta love this weather :yes:.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Jack good one. Those fish were actually pretty nice a 22" and a 20" they sure look small in the pic though. The big ones I filleted before I got back to the dock.:D
I swear pictures make the fish look smaller! You gotta hold them up to the camera real close so they look their size! Nice Fish!!

Dave

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't know that's how you made them look bigger by holding them up to the camera. The last time a few guys did that to make their fish look bigger a few girls got very upset with them.:D

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Got to love fishin' in the river!:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,399 Posts

I dunno looks like the same fish and different attire.. Jack you maybe onto something here....:clapping2::clapping2::clapping2:

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Jack and Brian I keep the fish live in my bait pen beneath the dock I might have pulled out the same two not sure. Let me check. Nope they were different.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Brandon things are really heating up in the neighborhood. Its been like that for three days now. The best has been on the out going in the shallows on points with current. I think you know some of the spots I'm talking about. Your pics from Montauk were absolutely unreal. Next time how about an invite.:yes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts