Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will be fishing in the Rock-a-thon tournament this Saturday. (Provided Mother Nature will allow it to happen) Will be out there with myself and 3 other club members.
"ZIGZAG"
Bubba[angel][angel]

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more thing. Scott_NRA last years winner can't make it. The door is open for someone else to get the fame and glory. Scott we are going to miss you. Well maybe not, but we will think about you. Well maybe not.
Bubba[angel][angel]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Have you heard any reports if they are still getting nice fish trolling. I heard some reports that they are still getting a few up north trolling but it looks like most of the big ones have headed out?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
i am. could not make last weekend but will be down for the holidays. My brother and i and 3 out of 6 kids!!!

we are going low key and are bringing plenty of coloring books. May not even check in unless there is a big fat bubba with crossed-eyes.

sending in my registration wed am...

·
Registered
531 Posts
HAHA LB[smile]

I'm practicing up on my rain/wind dance now....see...it's working already. I better save some for Friday night!

You would enjoy beating us a lot more than you will if you win with us not there.

Keep your powder dry and hope for wind.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scott,
Slow down!!!!!!! Now they are calling for rain on Saturday. Don't take this thing personally. Stop with the dancing. I believe it is working.
Bubba[angel][angel]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts