Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Four of us left the south river yesterday went to T.P started trolling to 84 all the way down and back 4 hrs not even a pull down .been out too times last week 1fish in the slot what is going on? This is the worst l have had in 30 years

·
Registered
885 Posts
I think they are mostly up in the Rivers, they will come out when the Bay warms up. May is going to be a good month, especially mid-May I think.

·
Registered
185 Posts
New fishing pal and I also out of South River yesterday, lines out at sunup on my first outing of season. Worked E/W pattern south from BP to 84A and back up with same results. Then trolled another 4 hours north of BP as far as most southerly ship off Tolley in PM and nada. Marked fish at various points and depths, worked some promising bait balls NW of 84A in 50' with fish under'em but not a single knock down. More jellies on lures south of BP than afternoon leg. Having taken Thursday & Friday off to fish only to be beached by winds, was good to be out fishing. Hoping for another shot Monday AM if CBOFS has forecast right rather than NOAA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts