Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two of us let the south river and headed east. We found birds. We caught fish. a few keepers. we used topwater jiggy things. We had a good time.

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
:rockingreport:
Two of us let the south river and headed east. We found birds. We caught fish. a few keepers. we used topwater jiggy things. We had a good time.
:rockingreport::rockingreport::rockingreport::clapping2::clapping2::clapping2:....................Gary

·
Registered
347 Posts
Nice job, Jamie. I couldn't get any keepers out of those breakers jigging metal or trolling spoons. Guess I should have tried topwater!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jason... Smack-it with no hooks and a large white fly tied on a 12" leader off the back. Easy to unhook and the fly looks like the silversides they are eating. We went out 530-730 bumpy! We had a 21 and 5 at 18-19. Got 3 keepers out of them Monday.

Nice job, Jamie. I couldn't get any keepers out of those breakers jigging metal or trolling spoons. Guess I should have tried topwater!

·
Registered
11,073 Posts
The same type of set up was popular back in the late 60s / early 70s using Atom poppers with small Tonys or small bucktail as a trailer. Old tricks still work.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No just. having fun. with the. style of your reports. Didnt have time for. a full report. so did an abbreviated one in yor typical. style

Keep em coming!

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
Three of us left Mt Airy and we headed to the Howard Co fair. It is sunny and calm and we got a sausage and a funnel cake. Lots of fun had a great time..... Gaary

1 - 20 of 40 Posts